As a global corporate citizen, Delta responds to the spirit of international principles and standards, including：
- Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct (RBA Code of Conduct);
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
- Tripartite Declaration of Principles Concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy of the International Labor Organization (ILO);
- United Nations Global Compact;
- United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights;
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
Delta's Board of Directors has clearly defined four major principles through Delta Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Best Practice Principles to implement ESG: implement corporate governance, develop a sustainable environment, safeguard public welfare, and enhance the disclosure of ESG information.